Panic Attack Therapy – Mental Health Professionals

The following mental health professionals can offer therapy for anxiety and panic attacks.

  • Psychiatrists
  • Psychologists
  • Therapists
  • Social Workers
  • Licensed Counselors

Before booking an appointment with any of these health professionals it’s important to find out if they have experience in dealing with anxiety and panic attack suffers. It’s amazing how calm and relaxed you’ll feel just by knowing this information.